With the most trusted brands in the category, including Graco®, Baby Jogger
and Aprica®, our Baby & Parenting business segment represents the highest commitment to quality, comfort and safety, offering consumers an expansive line of innovative infant and juvenile products. Our Baby & Parenting brands deliver innovation that truly matters to parents worldwide. So whether it is helping first-time moms build the confidence to enjoy the wonders of parenthood, or using unparalleled child development research to provide what’s best for baby or delivering first class comfort, Graco and Aprica help parents and children worldwide get the most out of life.
Baby & Parenting Recent Highlights
• Graco enters the jogging category with strong innovation, the FastAction™ Fold Jogger with Click Connect™
technology. As the ultimate crossover stroller the Graco FastAction Fold Jogger combines the comfort and
convenience features of a traditional stroller with performance and maneuverability of an all-terrain jogger,
delivering flexibility and value to parents.
• Aprica AirRia™ launches as the No. 1 best-selling stroller in Japan. The lightweight stroller features a
two-dimension reversible handle and a high seat to reduce heat and ground pollution – important to parents in the
Asian market. In addition, AirRia features new “Bless-Air” technology, a material designed to promote seat
breathability and vibration absorption.
introduces the Modes™ Click Connect Travel System offering parents three
strollers in one
with 10 riding options from infant to toddler. The system
connects with any Graco SnugRide® Click
Connect infant car seat to give parents
maximum product versatility.
• Graco introduced the Snug Ride® Click Connect™ 40™, the industry’s first and only Newborn-to-2-year infant
car seat, supporting the American Academy of Pediatrics’ ‘Rear to 2 Years’ recommendation, helping parents
provide both protection and comfort to babies.
• Aprica successfully introduced three new high-impact innovations, the Soraria and Karoon Plus strollers and
the Fladea premium lay-flat car seat, each delivering between an 85 to 95 percent satisfaction rating from
consumers and growing Aprica’s market share by five percent in 2011.
• Graco extended “Grow With Me,” a platform of products that adjust to accommodate growing children in different
stages of life, to include the Graco Symbio™ 3-in-1 stroller, which earned Gold and Silver designations at the
prestigious Mother & Baby Awards 2010, and the Graco Smart Seat™ All-in-One Car Seat, the first all-in-one
car seat to feature a one-time install, stay-in-car base.