With the most trusted brands in the category, including Graco®, Aprica® and Teutonia®, our Baby & Parenting business segment represents the highest commitment to quality, comfort and safety, offering consumers an expansive line of innovative infant and juvenile products. Our Baby & Parenting brands deliver innovation that truly matters to parents worldwide. So whether it is helping first-time moms build the confidence to enjoy the wonders of parenthood, using unparalleled child development research to provide what’s best for baby or delivering first class comfort, Graco, Aprica and Teutonia help parents and children worldwide get the most out of life.
Baby & Parenting Recent Highlights
• Graco introduced the Snug Ride® Click Connect™ 40™, the industry’s first and only Newborn-to-2-year infant
car seat, supporting the American Academy of Pediatrics’ ‘Rear to 2 Years’ recommendation, helping parents
provide both protection and comfort to babies.
• Aprica successfully introduced three new high-impact innovations, the Soraria and Karoon Plus strollers and
the Fladea premium lay-flat car seat, each delivering between an 85 to 95 percent satisfaction rating from
consumers and growing Aprica’s market share by five percent in 2011.
• Graco extended “Grow With Me,” a platform of products that adjust to accommodate growing children in different
stages of life, to include the Graco Symbio™ 3-in-1 stroller, which earned Gold and Silver designations at the
prestigious Mother & Baby Awards 2010, and the Graco Smart Seat™ All-in-One Car Seat, the first all-in-one
car seat to feature a one-time install, stay-in-car base.
• Aprica expanded distribution to the United States, bringing the No. 1 selling baby brand in Japan to families
• Graco filled a need in the global marketplace as Brazil enacted mandatory car seat legislation, increasing
international awareness of the vital role car seats play in protecting children in accidents.