• Your Set by Calphalon revolutionizes the way consumers purchase cookware sets with an industry-first
immersive e-commerce experience that allows home-chefs to build the exact cookware set to fit their individual
cooking style and needs at a tremendous value – while connecting with other foodies to share inspiration
• Rubbermaid launched Bathroom Scrubbers and the Clean & Dry™ Plunger, new solutions to make bathroom
cleaning easier, quicker and more hygienic, extending the iconic brand's presence further into the home
and widening its cleaning category offerings.
• Rubbermaid introduced LunchBlox™, a collection of customizable, modular food storage containers that
snap together to save space and stay organized in lunch bags, to help eliminate consumer frustrations
with packing lunch.
• Rubbermaid expanded the Easy Find Lids™ system to include Glass food storage, giving consumers the
ability to cook, serve, store and reheat meals all in one container.
• Goody Simple Styles™ Spin Pin, the top-selling hair accessory in the United States since spring 2010
according to SymphonyIRI Group, was recognized by Good Housekeeping as a 2011 Very Innovative Products
(V.I.P.) Award recipient. Building on this success, the brand expanded the Simple Styles line to include two new
accessories, the Bun Spiral and Spin Pin Mini.
• Rubbermaid launched the Reveal™ Microfiber Spray Mop, saving consumers up to $50 per year over the
leading spray mop by allowing them to mix their own cleaning solution and reuse the microfiber cleaning pad.
• Levolor introduced Accordia™, the most energy-efficient cellular shade on the market, featuring exclusive
Energy Shield™ technology that can reduce heating and cooling costs up to $180 annually.