From construction sites to office buildings, from the classroom to the hospital room, Newell Rubbermaid’s Professional portfolio helps professional buyers and end-users get the job done right. Our Lenox® and Irwin® brands provide premium industrial cutting, hand tool and power tool accessories solutions that perform faster, last longer and honor the tradesmen who build and maintain the world’s infrastructure. Rubbermaid Commercial Products® provides commercial and institutional solutions that increase productivity while saving water and reducing chemical use in the sanitary maintenance, waste handling and away from-home washroom categories. Our Dymo® brand provides businesses, educational institutions and consumers with innovative ways to share, manage and organize information with improved efficiency and satisfaction. Mimio®, Endicia® and Rubbermaid Medical Solutions® brands provide innovative products and solutions for teachers, small business owners and caregivers. Newell Professional brands are winning the loyalty of the chooser with solutions that deliver productivity, efficiency and performance.
The Newell Professional Group includes four global business units:
• Commercial Products
• Construction Tools & Accessories
• Labeling Technology & Integrated Solutions
• Industrial Products & Services
Newell Professional Recent Highlights
• Irwin Tools upgraded the Levels category with the launch of a comprehensive new offering with innovative designs
that eliminate tradesmen's top frustrations related to accuracy, durability and performance.
• Rubbermaid Commercial Products introduced the Hygen™ Clean Water System, the only floor cleaning
system to feature a unique water filter integrated into the mop bucket to generate clean water, resulting
in a cleaner mop and floor. The Hygen Clean Water System delivers 75 percent savings on water
and chemicals with 25 percent better cost-in-use than a traditional mop system.
• Irwin Universal Handsaw, featuring a unique ergonomic design that cuts three times faster than
traditional handsaws, won a prestigious International Red Dot award for outstanding product design
and was featured in Men’s Health magazine as one of the “100 Best New Products for Men.”
• Headsprout®, an innovative provider of adaptive instructional content that adjusts automatically to each
student’s learning pace, was acquired to complement the Mimio® interactive teaching technologies business.
• The Lenox Q88™ Bi-Metal Band Saw Blade, specifically designed for the rigorous
industrial demands common in Asian markets, received two prestigious global innovation
awards – the Ringier Technology Innovation Award and Vogel Innovation Award.
• Irwin Vise-Grip® introduced Curved Jaw (CR) Locking Pliers featuring a unique self-
energizing lower jaw that delivers three times more gripping power than traditional locking
pliers, with absolutely no slipping or stripping.
• Dymo | Endicia® launched the first United States Postal Service-authorized Internet postage feature to
generate a combined shipping, postage and customs declaration label bearing the required round date
stamp needed for shipments to Army, Fleet and Diplomatic Post Office addresses, U.S. territories and
freely associated states. These packages no longer need to be taken to the Post Office for round date
stamp processing, saving consumers time.
• Mimio launched MimioClassroom™, an affordable and portable integrated suite of interactive
teaching tools and services for educators designed to promote more creative teaching and better student
engagement by providing additional opportunities to interact during lessons.
• Rubbermaid Commercial Products introduced the Hygen™ System offering 100 percent premium
quality split microfiber – the industry’s best – and providing innovative solutions for proven performance
in maintaining healthy, safe environments.
• Shur-line® launched a line of eco-friendly brushes and rollers made of recycled and renewable
materials that provide the same one-coat coverage consumers expect.
• Dymo introduced LabelWriter® 450 printers that output professional-looking address, shipping and file
folder labels, USPS-approved postage, barcodes and name badges from a consumer’s desk.
LabelWriter 450 printers connect directly to a PC or Mac®, set-up in as little as 10 minutes and the
Twin Turbo and Duo models print up to 71 labels per minute, saving consumers time.